Hey all, it's been a long time since I had the time to post. I've been finishing up my school year which took up alot of my time. Now since summer has started to free some of us from school it's time to reveal that project I promised for the new year.
As you can tell be the title it will be a club wide collaboration. The idea was brought forth by one of the members and I think it would be a good chance to see what everyone is capable of. The idea is a simple one.
We will be creating a card for each character in the game. Since there is more people in the group than there are characters it will be first come first serve. If the number of you trying to sign up becomes overwhelming I will allow more than one card per character. But we will cross that bridge if we come to it. Here are the rules. [align=center]
1. These are cards based on the shape of the Kingdom Hearts COM cards. Here is an example of what I mean.ExampleBy Shinn Asuka. Unlike in this work however, all characters must be contained within the card.
2. Each member is limited to one character for the time being so choose wisely.
3. Each card must include the character and their name. (Edit: If you chose not to follow this rule please include the name of the character in either the title or the information.)
4. Other characters may be included on the card but may not be the focus of the piece. For example you may draw a small plushie of another character on the card.
5. Desinations on the map of any of the 3 games may be considered a "character" for a card. For example you may choose to create a card for Destiny Islands or Agrabah if you so chose.
6. The drive forms and different versions of sora, donald, and goofy will be considered different characters since it includes different looks. Please be specific when chosing each character. Ex Sora in the pridelands.
These are the only rules for the collaboration so there are no arguements as to who can do what. Those not following the above rules will not be allowed to participate and their entry will be removed from the club's gallery. If there are any other questions please feel free to contact me.
To begin requesting characters just comment on this blog. I will begin to compile a list as more people claim characters. Above all just have fun with it! If this goes well we can have more collabs in the future.